Saturday 17 November 2007

The Two of Us

Great excitement today – Sarah visited for a cup of coffee – this is the first time I have met another CRer – so I told the other half he was officially outnumbered which he took with his usual good grace. As ever I think we wanted to talk about everything on our first meeting but couldn’t squeeze it all in – good to know we were in agreement about so many things and we also found other interests in common, a love of cats and the theatre. Probably loads more we haven’t found yet. It would be great if more London-based CRers could meet up. Sarah had a great suggestion – the ideal place is the Wholefood Store in Kensington where you can just choose your own food and take it to the dining area to eat and chat. Must try and set that up sometime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda,
How nice that you could meet with Sara. It must have been refreshing to visit with someone with such similar interests. I also love to read her blog.

I've finished reading through all of your posts...what fun! I'm so happy that you are willing to share your journey.

Take care,
Kay